Folks, let’s get this week going by some quick fashion hacks! I do have a tendency to write a sentence or two too many regarding styling tips, so I thought I’d keep it short and concise today! Here are 18 Stylish Outfit Hacks To Do!
- Add neon orange to your midnight blue clothing piece. It’s a popping one!
- Fake cape? Take your oversized scarf, make it wide, place it over the shoulder and “pin it” with a fierce belt!
- For shorter skirts or dresses, wear mini shorts or short leggings to skip feeling anxious of showing more than you want.
- Make a statement of your LBD with a contrasting clutch and heels.
- If you’re wearing an oversized jacket, go for slim pants or jeans + neat shoes to balance the silhouette.
- To start with mixing prints, begin with black and white stripes. Try them with floral print, leo spots or dots.
- Add a sweater when wearing a jumpsuit. The pants of the jumpsuits works lovely as pants in a “regular” outfit too.
- It’s okey if the clothing piece under your jacket has longer sleeves and is longer than the top layer, it makes a chic detail.
- Different prints in the same colors are 9 out of 10 times a stylish combination! (that’ll give you the fashionista look)
- Match your pants/skirt/bottom clothing piece with your lipstick. It ties the outfit together nicely.
- If your outfit feels messy and “unorganized”, try to remove a color or add a color in the same shade as other elements off the outfit. Go less or more that is!
- Jeans and t-shirt kind of outfit? Tuck the tee in and add a statement belt. I call it level the f up (read: level the fashion up….what else?)
- A light baby pink will always have your back regarding jewel tones (e.g. burgundy, dark green)
- Next time you’re wearing (faux) suede, add a knitted piece. The two of them makes a nice contrast in terms of texture.
- Go lady and fashion with long gloves to you three-quarter sleeves. Fierce, specific and good!
- A camel coat (or the camel color in general) is a lovely companion to anything klein blue or near that shade.
- Buy a scarf in the same color as your favorite coat and you’ll have a chic look with texture! (even better to do this in print: like a zebra coat and a zebra scarf!)
- If your outfit looks motionless, add a hat or a scarf!
Folks! As always, I’d love to hear your own outfit hacks! Drop a comment below!