- The shoe designer Manolo Blahnik got his breakthrough on Sex And The City.
- Charles Worth (1825 – 1895) is considered by many to be the father of Haute Couture.
- Christian Dior launched his collection The New Look in 1947.
- If you’re only going to google one thing/person today, it should be Iris Apfel (not a fact, but counts…or something)
- It was Sarah Burton, creative director at Alexander McQueen, who designed Kate Middleton’s wedding dress! #gobritish
The picture used is not the property of The Fashion Folks (used under Creative Commns). Source here.