First of all, happy Christmas week folks! If you’re stressing out about the holidays and don’t know what to do, catch 11 festive beauty ideas here or 11 festive fashion ideas here. You can also read the posts of Christmas week here and get a dose of inspiration. Secondly, while I’m working on some of the last posts for this year (sneakpeak: Summary of 2016, Resolutions 2017 etc), I thought it’d be better to catch up on some old posts today! Like a reminder of all things winter and fashion/beauty. So here’s a mini-round up + some bonus ideas in case you’ve missed.
- Sweater Weather and how to go fashion and cozy at the same time. Perfect to embrace sweaters and ugly Christmas sweaters this time the year!
- 11 ideas to make your outfit look better (+ bonus idea in holiday spirit: go velvet this season! Not only super trendy, but the heavy structure of the fabric adds to the cozy level)
- Out shopping these days? Here are 7 things to think about when buying clothes. I live by these!
- Unexpected color combinations are fashionable additions to any outfit. I listed red and green in true Christmas spirit, but lately I’ve been obsessing with orange and klein blue as well.
- Here’s how to stay warm and fashionable. My favorite one of these ideas is invisible clothes! Clothes that you wear that aren’t “interrupting” your outfit, but is keeping you warm. Like a cardigan but also tights or tight tank tops under tops!
- Last week’s makeup post on two makeup looks to try. I’m still craving them both for this week!
- 7 beauty hacks that definitely will change your beauty game right here. Braiding my hair/putting it in a bun over the night gives me the festive volume I want for the day!
- Match makeup and outfit? Perfect to do when it’s Christmas with chic details of red. Also genius to pop up your grey/white outfit with a classic red lip.
- If you’re stressing out this week (I know I am), here is how to do makeup under 5 minutes. I’m focusing on eyebrows and some glowing skin this week!
- Here are 3 more makeup looks to be inspired by, I think the last one works perfectly for Christmas as well.
Folks, have a lovely Christmas week ahead and embrace the love the season brings! And, of course, may your dreams be merry and bright, lol (read my ig caption below…). Xx
View this post on Instagram
Now here's a funny story: When I put together this quote with typography/background color I had no thought on checking that the quote was correct, I just wrote from my mind ?? So even though your days may be merry and bright, so should your dreams be too right? ?? So: may your dreams be merry and bright in 2017 folks ??