We know that we keep on saying that time flies by, and we should really stop, but now someone must be messing with us. Summer 2016 is done and all that is left of 2017 is fall and December(!!). As we do love the sweater weather months we’re not gonna complain, but the pace of life at the moment is insane. Well well, we had a fun summer of fashion and we’ve done a total of 84 posts. Now that’s aaaaa looooot of fashion and beauty. But as with everything, it’s easy to miss and it’s easy to forget. So here are the best posts of summer 2016:
Posts of Summer 2016
- Stressing out over the upcoming fashion weeks? Here is: Everything You Need To Know About Fashion Weeks 2016
- We taught you how to stalk a person’s fashion game (aka How To Track Down A Style)
- If you’re still not caught up on the trends for fall 2016, here are the fashion trends, the beauty trends and a bunch of random trends.
- If you need to refresh your fashion vocabulary for the fashion weeks, here’s how to pronounce designer names (sort of).
- We did a throwback to the 1930s by talking about the fashion of the decade as well as the history of the evening gowns.
- Even though many makeup looks works whenever, we gave you ideas on three makeup looks for summer (we will probably be doing them this fall too)
- We reviewed some couture collections, like Elie Saab or Giambattista Valli. Couture what? Here’s our story on the history of couture.
- Going back to business or school this fall? Be sure to read our tips first! It’s all about the empowerment folks!
- We took it awkward by talking about the uncomfortable beauty trends of Victorian Era Makeup as well as the defined fashion of the 1880s.
- How To Dress As Yourself is not as easy as it sounds like, read our tips on how to stay true to your style here!