So 1/3 of fall has passed and we are all thinking *what is happening?*. Nevertheless, we’re so happy that the days are going even darker, more sweaters are required and there’s no limit when it comes to the amount of tea one can consume (believe me). And as always, how can one begin a new month without properly saying goodbye to the old? We’re doing it the only way we know how to, by compiling the best posts of September below. And folks? The happiest of October to you! Xx
- We began the month by nailing down the trend that is pink and yellow: in combo. Yes, if you’re still not sure about the buzz, read our post here and get amazed too!
- As fall is going strong, you might already have a pretty clear image on how you want your fall outfit to look like. If not, here’s our idea on a perfect fall wardrobe!
- Even though the post is a month old, people are still loving our update on men’s fashion. And honestly, so do we! So keep your eyes open for more posts on menswear. It’s too stylish!
- And the fashion weeks, gosh. September has been all about the fashion weeks. We begun with our post Happy Fashion Weeks. And since, we’ve done full recaps on New York Fashion Week, London Fashion Week and Milan Fashion Week.
- We went throwback on the 1920s (again, sorry not sorry), and talked about the makeup life as well as the gorgeousness of Clara Bow. And on Thursday we talked about the history of the Edwardian fashion.
- It’s been quite the buzz about makeup trends too. We talked about The Perfect Makeup Look For Everyday Life, 6 Makeup Trends We Want Back and also, some stunning makeup looks from the fashion weeks so far!
- As for the styling life, we gave a full guide on how to mix prints. And yesterday, of course, we talked about 7 ways to improve your style!
And that’s a wrap on September folks, have a lovely weekend! Xx