I don’t know if I should stop doing these summaries because it feels like I’m always summarizing the months, lol! Seriously though folks, it’s crazy that it is December on Thursday. Pure madness! Anyways, I had so much fun doing November, from talking about styling tips to making A-Z lists and going all crazy on personal style. Here are the best posts of November:
Best Posts Of November
- Always stressing in the mornings? Catch Makeup Under 5 Minutes Here!
- If November fashion depression is hitting you, Elie Saab dreamy couture creations might help you with that.
- Running out of outfit ideas? Here are 4 fall outfits you want to try. Or, catch 11 ways to improve your outfit here.
- Here are my shopping tips for Christmas when buying clothes. Easy and quite genius if I may say so.
- Sweater weather is kind of a must when December is around the corner.
- Read about trends of the past and how we wear them today here!
- Should you match your outfit with your makeup? Find the answer here.
- Lastly, here are 5 random things about The Fashion Folks. And yes, I’ll do one or even two “behind the scenes” posts of The Fashion Folks later in December!
Folks, happy early December. I’m so excited for the posts that are planned. Can tell you now that there will be a full on holiday/Christmas week from the 12th to the 18th of December. Bringing the Christmas joy etc etc! Xx