I had totally *not* forgotten about March being a new month and Februrary 2017 being a past one. Meaning that it’s time to sum up some of the best/most beloved posts of February! You might have read them all, you might have missed some – who knows, it’s some weekend reading!
Best Posts of February
- Crushing on velvet? Here are some styling ideas on how to pull it off in 2017.
- Dry hair, winter skin and in need of some treatment? Catch the magical life of the coconut oil here!
- New York Fashion Week Summary here and review of Jason Wu Fall 2017 here.
- Catch 18 stylish fashion hacks here. From tips to tricks and looking effortlessly chic!
- Yellow is going trendy and here are some ideas on how to work it!
- London Fashion Week Summary here and review of Mulberry Fall 2017 here.
- Catch 18 stylish makeup hacks here. Or how about multifunctional bronzer, glitter and pastels?
- New series in Stories this month and the fashion history of the 1900s, 1910s and 1920s.
- Lastly, here’s my personal post for the month, including a lot of pink (what else?).
Folks! Thank you for all the visits, comments, support (etc) this past month. It means so much and fuels the sparkle of The Fashion Folks – thank you! And oh, happy March, may it be a darling one for you! Xx