So before we even knew how, another month flew by and here we are and June is kind of tomorrow. Well except being one of the best months of the year, we had a blast doing May. Folks? Here are our best posts of May!
- The month began with the fashion event of the season when the Met Gala took place in early june. For all the looks and a recap of the red carpet, check out the post here.
- The showstopper of the month was definitely Claire Danes Met Gala gown, designed by one talented Zac Posen, read more about the designer here!
- We also gave tips on 3 DIY face scrubs with exfoliating benefits! The post came after our text on the importance of exfoliating your skin.
- And we buzzed about the summer by gushing about the Tropical Patterns, we adore them and so did you!
- We also summarized the 1920’s in honor of three months since of beloved theme week (we still miss it though).
- And of course, we talked about some hacks and tips on how to go more fashion than fashion itself. Kind of playing it cool amongst the fashionistas.
- And another red carpet event was the film festival Cannes, a post that’s definitely worthy as one of the best posts of May!
- We also gave some handy tips on how to begin to wear print, and how to do it in the most fashionable way possible!
- And we talked about both culottes and overalls and slowly began talking more about summer wear and summer trends.
Folks, these were some of our best posts of May, for more posts in May, click on this link! Xx